- CSA, CSAus, UL, cUL, and CE Certified
- Controls a wide range of enclosure relative humidity from 10% to 90%
- Can be used for both applications; Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
- Mechanical Hygrostat
- Mountable on 35 mm DIN Rail
- Flame retardant housing, UL 94‐V0
– The HYTEC‐100 is designed to control the relative humidity inside of enclosures and electrical panels. The HYTEC‐100 starts the heater in order to avoid formation of condensation in enclosures designed to protect electronic circuits, preventing the absorption of moisture by electrical and electronic components inside of the enclosure.
Ariel Technology Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of cost-effective and state-of-the-art solutions for industrial thermal management. Our design, engineering, manufacturing & sales facility is in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.
Ariel Technology’s HYTEC-100 Provides humidity control as well as monitoring in electrical and electronic enclosures. Independently senses the relative humidity. Resistive and inductive loads (heaters or fan filters) can be switched. Quality assurance is an integral part of Ariel Technology Inc. management and manufacturing philosophy. We supply our leading-edge thermal management products to the Hardware, Thermal Interface Material, Substrate, Electrical, Medical Equipment, Laboratory Instruments, Semiconductor, Telecommunication, Automotive Electronics, Machinery, Aerospace & Defense Industries.
The HYTEC-100 is designed to control the relative humidity inside of enclosures and electrical panels.
The HYTEC-100 starts the heater in order to avoid formation of condensation in enclosures designed to protect electronic circuits, preventing the absorption of moisture by electrical and electronic components inside of the enclosure.
HYTEC – 100 : Download Hygrostat Catalog
||Between 1 & 2
||Between 1 & 3
||120 V AC
||240 V AC
||120 V AC
||240 V AC
|Design and Test Standard
||AC 1500 V 1 min or AC 1800 V 1 sec
||Min 100 mΩ at DC 500 V
||42% RH at room temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C / 74 °F ± 2 °F
||Rail 35 mm according to EN 50 022
||170 gram / 0.375 lb
||101 mm x 57 mm x 55 mm / 3.98″ x 2.24″ x 2.17″
||3-Pole screw terminal for wires section of 0.75/4 mm² – AWG 18/12
||PA 6 UL 94-V0
||Operating Control, Type 1
|Rated Impulse Voltage
||Approx. 5% RH
||10 °C to 40 °C / 50 °F to 104 °F
|Shipping and Storage Temperature
||-40 °C to 60 °C / -40 °F to 140 °F