ABOUT THIS POLICY
By operating as a successful business, we carry out all our activities in a sustainable manner and pursue continuous improvement in all aspects of our business.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvements, customer orientation and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, the company’s quality program is based on the following principles that identify, manage and evaluate our key business activities, and reduce the processes, people, health and security risks.
- Include quality and continuous improvement considerations in all our decision making.
- Provide adequate support and resources for people at all levels in order to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Implement quality systems, standards and processes to enable all activities to be carried out in a sustainable manner.
- Conduct regular reviews of the company’s performance and implement improvements as required.
- Continuously improve the company’s quality performance.
- Continuously improve the company’s Quality Assurance.
- Meet quality standards in all the company’s key activities.
- Assess the quality impacts of the company’s activities.
- Plan, design, and complete all activities in a way that reduces or eliminates risks and hazards.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Appoint capable and experienced people to carry out work with a quality focus that aligns with Arieltech’s Quality Assurance and the requirements of this policy.
- Provide opportunities for our people to develop the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviors to ensure that every activity or task is carried out with the utmost attention to detail and quality.
- Continually monitor all vendors and contractors to make sure they comply with, and carry out their work in accordance with Arieltech’s Quality Assurance and the requirements of this policy.
- Communicate with relevant key stakeholders about the company’s performance and Quality Assurance.